Compensation: $15 / hr. + based on experience and level of C.A. certification with Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
This is an excellent opportunity for chiropractic assistants or someone looking for a new career opportunity.
To apply via email, please click here. Please remember to attach your resume.
What You'll Do:
- Greet patients and make them feel welcome.
- Handle incoming phone calls and inquiries.
- Maintain databases containing protected patient information.
- Assist the Doctor of Chiropractor in examinations and treatments consistent with the supervising chiropractor's licensure.
- Assist in performing Physical Medicine Modalities and Therapeutic Procedures as prescribed by the licensed Doctor of Chiropractic.
- Accurate documentation in patient records for physical modality and therapeutic procedures performed by patients as prescribed by the Doctor of Chiropractic.
- Maintain clean and sanitary work surfaces and environment in the clinic.
- Maintain a company log book for Physical Medicine Modalities and Therapeutic Equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Your Daily Tasks:
- Primary customer service representative for the clinic.
- Services as a liaison between patient and chiropractor performing Physical Medicine Modalities and Therapeutic Equipment.
- Must be able to travel to Las Vegas, Nevada for extended training prior to opening. Travel expenses paid.
- Trained to assist in positioning patients for x-rays.
- Trained in Active Rehabilitative Therapeutic Procedures
- Trained in Physical Medicine Modalities
- Trained to comply with the complex system of local, state and federal regulations
- Trained to take and record patient's vital signs and medical history
- HIPAA Awareness and HIPAA Security training and certification
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to handle and resolve customer service issues and concerns
- Must understand medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology
- Bilingual: Spanish a plus
- Microsoft Office skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have 24 clock hours of coursework for a Chiropractic Clinical Assistant Certification (in good standing)
- Must have completed 12 hours of training in Physiotherapy in addition to the 24 clock hours of coursework required as required by Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Competitive starting salary
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Paid license/certification/renewal fee
- Paid 12 hours of continuing education each renewal period
- Generous health benefits
- Great team work environment
Since 1994, The Neck and Back Clinics has been a leader in providing holistic and therapeutic pain management and rehabilitation – the natural way. Led by licensed chiropractic physicians, Dr. Benjamin S. Lurie and Dr. Matthew Olmstead, The Neck and Back Clinics have successfully treated patients including personal injury and workers comp for over 20 years.