Brianna Morgan McNall DC
The State University of New York at Buffalo, New York
Bachelors of Science of Biology
D’Youville College, Buffalo, NY
Doctor of Chiropractic
- Experienced in performing physical and neurologic exams, positioning and taking digital x-rays, developing custom treatment plans and effectively communicating with patients.
- Rehabilitation programs and wellness recommendations.
- Experienced in providing treatments that include instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization, Cox flexion-distraction, diversified chiropractic manipulation technique, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, cold laser therapy, infrared therapy and diversified chiropractic techniques.
- Whiplash and Spinal Trauma continuing education.
- Red Cross CPR, First Aid and AED certified for adults, children and infants.